Monday, January 11, 2010

Dual Liner Which MAC Eyeliner Is Better: The Dual Edge Or Eye Kohl Or Powerpoint?

Which MAC eyeliner is better: The Dual Edge or Eye Kohl or Powerpoint? - dual liner

I've heard comments on the mixture of the three, especially in the eyes of the cabbage. I've heard, he would smear and run, so I'm reluctant to buy something. The composition of Dual Edge eye has a layer of cream (love) And a glossy coating, but I heard it did not last long. Finally, Powerpoint pencils shorter than the other two, and not worth the money. I would like just a eyeliner that is easy to use and takes a long time, so I your help on this like! Thank you!

5 comments:

princess... said...

I use PowerPoint and I love it. Not stained at all, but it could be smaller, but only to regulate, and I use far too much eyeliner. For me, this is the best =]

Roxy Foxy P J said...

The double edge is better!

Dannii said...

I use the Eye Kohl, and I love it.
It will not run or smear me ...

Carolyn J said...

The double-edge work.

anna! said...

Kohl eye is what I use. gives me a glance full of smoke when they want and can say that much eyeliner. rest all day. Even with their cans of paint (eye shadow cream) as a boat on Blackground.

Post a Comment