Friday, December 25, 2009

Hampton Bay Phone Number Wireless Fan Working With Wireless Inwall Remote?

Wireless fan working with wireless inwall remote? - hampton bay phone number

I'm a fan Hamtpon Bay, model number 55,295, http://www.hamptonbay.com/Product.aspx?p ... He came with a manual remote control for the fan (there is no way to switch from the usual control group), but I find the remote in the dark, so I want a switch for remote on the wall. I have this (at The Home Depot model T1 and R1, http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... but I can not make it work with my fans. Both products are manufactured by Hampton Bay and tries will change the frequency of compliance to be (in the face, etc.), but no luck. No one at The Home Depot and Hampton Bay knows nothing about any telephone support, or even an e-mail. I'm going to throw the world. . anyone know how these two things together (or if you know a universal remote control on the wall) Thanks ton.

1 comments:

Paul said...

In groups not sure what you are by trying the radio frequency switch means, but there are 4 switches that each of you must be either up or down, and can change if they do not disrupt things so openly - garage door. You can also head of the fan kit for remote toggle switch on the wall, are controlled. Good luck

Post a Comment