Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Veneers To Straighten Teeth Does Anyone Know If Veneers Will Actually Straighten My Teeth?

Does anyone know if veneers will actually straighten my teeth? - veneers to straighten teeth

I had braces for three years. After we made pretty much with my mandate. But gradually I learned to stop and kept permanently. My mother is angry that my teeth were crooked again (understandably, of course) and I was in. This would be for a week, but the teeth have never been anything better and the pain was unreal. I saw on TV that veneers can straighten teeth. I have a tooth that in the bottom line, exceeds a sort of overcrowding, and my two front teeth are slightly crooked, but otherwise is fine. I am well aware of them and even asked if it could work. It would be pointless to get braces again because in the same situation I'm stuck now.

Even if the food does not help, you might feel my wisdom teeth pulled would help overcrowding?

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment