Thursday, February 25, 2010

Broken Skin Looks Like Std Are These Symptoms Of Std's?

Are these symptoms of Std's? - broken skin looks like std

There are about a year ago I had unprotected sex. Since then I have always insisted think they may have contracted an STD, because he was not sure of the girl.
For about 2 months and a half, I had what looks like brown spots or other types of rash on her finger and red, scaly, dry skin around my armpits.
I also had a stuffy nose (congestion, runny nose) for a few months ago, was not too bad, but I spit mucus.
So when I run or not any type of cardio exercise, I go into the hives (all over the body, arms, neck, chest, face, thighs, calves), approximately 5 10 minutes later.
Since I'm at school and near poor i havent be able to see a doctor.
any input on this, what can these symptoms?

0 comments:

Post a Comment