Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Long Severance Pay Navy Navy PRT Separation Process?

Navy PRT separation process? - how long severance pay navy

Please can someone explain the process, it seems that my order is sitting in the papers ...... I know what I) qualify as a doctor in my family and I (6 months of separation, severance pay ... . etc. I can see my PSD in this area. In fact, I could not tell how long the process? I prefer listening to the people who experienced it, or people in the department that operates in these cases. I do not care if you think I'm fat or whatever, I left not reached the goal ......... and find a real job .....

2 comments:

Mrsjvb said...

take some time .. frankly, not a new priority. will focus on the care of people, only of the PRT and to serve their first contract. Suppose you have a valid medical reason not to, make sure it is documented, or when it is time to get their VA benefits are SOL.

SSGVet said...

I have something similar, but this guy was almost a year of his final contract. but never went to official documents and said he would in any case an independent director, who threatened in the past regime MAST programs.

if you 6 months of separation does not surprise me when he sat on the paperwork and waited until he finished his recruitment. So should not you all the redundancy and give only one measure of enrollment. This saves time and money. This happened to my friend.

Post a Comment