Sunday, February 14, 2010

/stomachsitting Should I Lose More Weight (pics Included) ?

Should I lose more weight (pics included) ? - /stomachsitting

Well, I know I'm not fat, but I am what you would call "lean mean fat" that I'm thin, not only tones (rolls of my belly when I sit, I have fat thighs). I wonder if you think I should contiuation lose weight (I am 15 years old 5'5 and 110 pounds), or even to be weakened more and more. If so, you could give me advice on how to lose weight and become more attenuated? Thanks in advance! :)

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg14/ ...
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg14/ ...
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg14/ ...
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg14/ ...

7 comments:

Nugg-ett... said...

nope, the weight is almost perfect, but it is defending tally tones and you look like a swimsuit model.

Form of a resistance group, and if you buy one that is usually will make a document with some trains. If you look online and show it to you. No rubber bands night ever for the representatives of 12 different movements.

a yoga ball (stability ball guaranteed) you can help soooo much and can do a lot to do! Be sure to drink plenty of water to 2 That helps nothing, and the presentation of the skin. and again until they lose weight, quite well. just make sure it is a kind of healthy diet and eat only junk food .... sparinglly

Good luck with toneing, you will see realllly good!

Molly Mullet said...

Girls like you make me so angry.

☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻... said...

They are good with people they see are compared. Maybe you just go to the gym once a week to lose weight!
Hope this helps:)

joni said...

You look like you're well. If you eat and exercise the right tone and keep your girly figure. I'm 38 and I have a very good possibility, especially through food (stay away from all the carbohydrates) and exercise.

andre d said...

I think you know the answer, and if that is not a problem. But if we call this problem, the well with his weight.

Michael A said...

Guy's perspective ...

They are very fine as they are. The obsession with weight, lead to unhealthy habits and problems such as anorexia, bulimia and other eating disorders. Exercise to stay fit and healthy is one thing. But do not confuse it with the regime and irregular operation itself, to lose weight. You are absolutely right, and weight in proportion to their size or structure of the body. And besides, is only 15, not too young to even worry about?

Jay said...

UR beautful. Focus on healthy eating and exercise!

Post a Comment