Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dometic Rv Microwave I Have A Dometic Microwave In My RV With A Bad Magnetron?

I have a dometic microwave in my RV with a bad magnetron? - dometic rv microwave

So, unplug the microwave and remove the lid and then released by high-voltage capacitors, and eliminated the magnetron. The magnetron was very easy to get through to disposal. I ordered a new and wondered if anyone has any tips for the new installation is what you have just said that a professional is because of the high voltage? The waveguide is excellent, handsome is as simple as the network place RF magnetron seal again (if the other does not share) and the 4 mounting screws?

Thank you, and if I leave something please let me know. And I really want to be heard all microwaves have only a cheap new, it's an odd ball size and have not found me, an even that I want to resolve this issue matter.

1 comments:

Rich Z said...

They are easy to install. I have two new families of microwaves. If you get enough skills, the old had more than enough to put in the new. Have fun.

Post a Comment